The holidays and Christmas spirit are great. It is fun to get to spend time with friends and family.There is always somewhere to be or something to do(and never getting to do all of it). But it sure can ware a person out! And all the regular small things of life are put on hold. Now that the Holidays are over (long over) I am somewhat caught up with my cleaning/laundry and everything else.
*Life has finally calmed down again.*
So I thought I would give a little update of how our holidays were.
We had a great Christmas we spent Christmas Eve night at grandma and grandpa
( A.K.A-- Ga Ga & Pa Pa) Calls house. We (Crista, Andy, Carson, and Mom and Dad) had Christmas Eve dinner, opened our P.J.s , and road around town to see the lights ( in mom and dads new Taho! Yeah! that we can all fit in ).
Chris, Caden, and I slept over and had Christmas morning there. Crista and Andy came back over . We all got spoiled chris got an x-box, I got clothes, house deco, and the cosby show all seasons. Caden got well too much. He got all sorts of clothes and toys. But he got 2 large presents ( very large!) they have kindof taken over the house. He got a nylon tee pee and tent with tunnels that conect them and a blow up bouncy castle filled with Mcdonald style balls.
WE HOPE YOUR HOLIDAYS WERE GREAT TOO!!
*HERE ARE SOME FUN PICTURES*

5 comments:
Looks like a great Christmas! It was great seeing pictures of your family! Tell them hi!
its so fun to see how you guys are doing! ha sheena is still kickin it looks like!:) we love you guys
its so fun to see how you guys are doing! ha sheena is still kickin it looks like!:) we love you guys
Hey I found you in the blogging world! Looks like you all had a great Christmas!
Your page is adorable!! We don't have a pattern but ask Lori I bet she could tell you how to make it. I like it because you can use different ribbon and paper for the big letter. We are making an Irish one next month and it's adorable.
Post a Comment