I am finally starting a blog!!! It has been so fun to read everyone's blog. I hope that I can keep mine updated and that Caden can keep you as entertained as he does us. He is our main entertainment these days. Other than him our work keeps us busy.
Chris is working for Anderson and Wood a company out of Bosie. He is working here in town wiring and building a substation for Hoku a new place behind simplot. He works for 10 days in a row and then has 4 days off. Which means he is only off every other weekend :(. We are greatfull he has a good job though. He is also has class on monday and wednesday evenings. He is in his second year of his 4 year program.He is an apprentis eletrician.
I am working 4 days a week as a Dental Assistant at Johson and Snow Dental. I am working for the newest Dr. Jed Snow and I am really enjoing it. I wish I could be home more with Caden but I am having fun with my newly acciored tuesdays off. I am also selling Scentsy products, teaching primary, and help out with ward enrichments.
Caden goes to Jasmins ( Chris's former coworkers wife's) house in the morning and loves to spend his afternoons with Grandma Nedra while we are working. Caden just turned 15 months. He can say alot of words and and can get his point across with his one word sentences.
Caden turned one in September and I thought it woul be fun to see his first year.
Chris is working for Anderson and Wood a company out of Bosie. He is working here in town wiring and building a substation for Hoku a new place behind simplot. He works for 10 days in a row and then has 4 days off. Which means he is only off every other weekend :(. We are greatfull he has a good job though. He is also has class on monday and wednesday evenings. He is in his second year of his 4 year program.He is an apprentis eletrician.
I am working 4 days a week as a Dental Assistant at Johson and Snow Dental. I am working for the newest Dr. Jed Snow and I am really enjoing it. I wish I could be home more with Caden but I am having fun with my newly acciored tuesdays off. I am also selling Scentsy products, teaching primary, and help out with ward enrichments.
Caden goes to Jasmins ( Chris's former coworkers wife's) house in the morning and loves to spend his afternoons with Grandma Nedra while we are working. Caden just turned 15 months. He can say alot of words and and can get his point across with his one word sentences.
Caden turned one in September and I thought it woul be fun to see his first year.
September
October

November
The boy cousins at Thanks Giving WOW what a party!December
January
Febuary

April
May
July
August
September
Caden's first bithday!

4 comments:
Cami!!!!!! I am so happy you have a blog! I have not seen you or talked to you in ages! How are you? Your little guy is so cute! I can't believe how big he is. It sounds like you guys are doing wonderful! I would love to see you when we are in town for Christmas!
Cami! im glad you have a blog! it was so good to see you the other day! you have such a cute family! I hope everything is still going good!
well.. i guess i might as well add to the hansen girls comments:) caden is so big! i can't believe he is already one!! wow. i'm excited you have a blog. your family is so cute!
Hey, thanks for giving me that recipe. Your pictures are adorable. I'm excited to see you guys at the party this weekend.
Post a Comment